Setting up your wallet (Ledger)
Ledger is a brand of hardware wallet for controlling your private keys. When using a Ledger your private keys never leave the wallet and you have to physically press the confirmation button(s) in order to sign each transaction. To purchase a Ledger, please go to the Ledger website.
Make sure your Ledger is using the latest firmware and has the most recent version of the Ethereum app.
For instructions on how to setup your Ledger for the first time visit https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006395233
Connecting your Ledger on RELAY
When using a Ledger on RELAY you will need to connect through MetaMask.
Click the colorful circle in the top-right corner of MetaMask to open the accounts tab.
Click “Connect Hardware Wallet”
Select the “Ledger” option.
Connect your Ledger to your computer and unlock it.
Open the Ethereum app and "Connect".
Select the address you wish to use.
Confirm the connection on your Ledger.
Go to relay.radar.tech and click "Connect Wallet".
Confirm the connection to RELAY to begin trading.
Connecting your Ledger on RELAY Classic
- Connect your Ledger hardware wallet to your computer with the USB cable.
- Enter your pin to unlock your device.
- Open the Ethereum Application on your Ledger.
- Click on the Select Wallet button in the upper right.
- Select Ledger.
- In wallet connect you can change the derivation format (Ledger Live or Ledger Legacy) and the address to trade from.
- The wallet selector in the top right will show green as long as the Ledger is connected and unlocked.
- When you make a transaction in RELAY Classic, such as wrapping ETH, enabling a token allowance or filling an order you will be prompted with the gas handler.
- When using a Ledger you have to physically press the confirmation button(s) in order to sign each transaction.